May 3, 2013

Hyperbaric Chamber Oxygenation Therapy (Day 1)

The entire experience was amazing. The folks at The General Hospital in Hamilton are great, and down to earth.

At first, when the oxygen starts, your ears pop a little, but it goes away in minutes. Afterwards, you are required to breath through a normal oxygen mask half ways through to prevent your brain from getting too much pure oxygen.

Afterwards, when they release the oxygen two hours later, your ears pop a little and to my surprise, the air gets really cold, like I was in some warm bubble.

I'll be posting pictures later on. One thing that I did notice, my legs weren't swelled up what so ever from not having my compression fittings on and my shoes felt good as well!

All in a all a good experience with the potential for more energy just after one session. Can't wait to go back tomorrow.


I will be posting these and much more each day after having my therapy sessions so one can understand what to expect and also to see my progression (if any).

Location: The General Hospital, Hamilton, ON, Canada



CLICK HERE TO KEEP TRACK OF MY HYPERBARIC CHAMBER THERAPY


Sincerely,
Martin R. Lemieux

@CanadaBloodClot
@Martin_Lemieux
@Blood_Disorder (#TheBloodRevolution)

FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/BloodDisorderNetwork

FB Cause: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Blood-Revolution/444146745678515
..

No comments :

Post a Comment