May 14, 2013

Day 7 - Hyperbaric Chamber Oxygenation Therapy:

Today's therapy has gone as planned. Some slight pain has returned to my lower legs, but that can be due to the fact that I had multiple appointments yesterday, putting a greater strain on my body.

Something to note, on Tuesday, I walked a mile to my nursing clinic without any pain. I haven't been able to do that in the last 3 years, nor would I attempt it in the past.

Here's an image of my progress reports just to show how things have changed in just a short few weeks!

Notice the changes in flexibility, pain, inflammation and also notice how I no longer need to take certain medications to prevent my legs from swelling and/or giving me pain.



CLICK HERE TO KEEP TRACK OF MY HYPERBARIC CHAMBER THERAPY

Sincerely,
Martin R. Lemieux

@CanadaBloodClot 
@Martin_Lemieux
@Blood_Disorder (#TheBloodRevolution)

FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/BloodDisorderNetwork

FB Cause: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Blood-Revolution/444146745678515
..

No comments :

Post a Comment