Jul 26, 2012

Phase II Completed!


Dear Readers,

Once you've completed the journey of reading "Phase I" of my conditions, I invite you to embark on "Phase II" of my extensive conditions that have plague me for a long time.

Warning: For those of you with a weak stomach, please be careful while browsing through Phase II, it's not for the faint of heart.

If you wish to read Phase II - My Chronic Illnesses, please click on the link to the right, or click here >

This is just the beginning of what's to come within this journal! I have five families already lined up to take an interview. Soon you will be able to learn personally what's it like to parent a child with autism and also learn the battles individuals go through with mental illnesses. These stories will be very personal and 100% real.

Thank you for taking the time.
Martin


No comments :

Post a Comment